Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Executive Committee Meeting

I spent this entire past weekend getting to know our new Executive Committee a bit better.

We held a retreat here at the Central Office in Dallas to discuss many pressing matters before the Executive Committee.

I had the members come to my house Friday evening for dinner in an effort to get to know them better in a more relaxed and casual setting. You would be surprised how much easier it is to get to know someone away from "work".

No new surprises, just a better appreciation of how hard they all work and their level of commitment to Kappa Psi. They all are dedicated to the betterment of our brotherhood and to the long term success of Kappa Psi. They made hard decisions by keeping the vision of a better Kappa Psi in the fore front.

Cooperation and compromise were the words that come to mind when I looked back at the proceedings. It was a long and stressful day but when it was over,all agreed that we have made a better Kappa Psi for now and the future.

In a few weeks you will see the fruits of their labors begin to be revealed and I am sure once you have seen the results you will agree with me that the fraternity is headed for greater things. I was proud of them and I think each of you should be proud of them also.

So if you get a minute send them an email and thank them for the good work they do for Kappa Psi.


JP

No comments:

Post a Comment